October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. We likely all know someone that has been affected by Cancer...directly or indirectly. And we all know that raising money for research is so very important to the medical community's efforts to turn the tide against this vicious disease. So for every Pink Adult or Kids mask we sell in October, the profits will be donated to the Canadian Cancer Society. And we've discounted all our Pink masks so it's a no brainer to pick up not just one but up to 100! Let's raise some money and some awareness!
Two layers of a Premium 100% Quilters Choice Cotton with a pocket for a washable filter.
- Nose Bridge Wire - thin and hidden for stability and improved fit. Helps prevent glasses from fogging up
- Ear Loops - made of stretchy and soft elastic
- Packaged in individual poly-bags for added protection
- Size is for approximately 12yrs and up. One size fits most. To customize your fit take a look at our ear loop toggles!
- Dimensions: 9” W x 5.5” H, Elastic Loop: 6” long 1/4" wide
- Washer and Dryer safe. For this fabric we suggest you wash them in cold water and tumble dry low. We recommend you wash them after every use
- Complies with all Health Canada recommendations for non-medical face masks.
- Made in Canada
Due to the nature of this product: All Sales are Final.