100% of the profits from every Orange Mask goes to True North Aid. A Canadian Charity supporting Indigenous communities in Canada.
Each mask is hand dyed and has a unique but similar pattern.
Two layers of 100% Jersey Knit Cotton with a pocket for a washable filter.
These masks have the same great design as our Quilters Cotton products but because the Jersey fabric is knitted, it is stretchier and softer. Like your favourite T-Shirt!
- Nose Bridge Wire - thin and hidden for stability and improved fit. Helps prevent glasses from fogging up.
- Ear Loops - made of stretchy and soft elastic.
- Packaged in individual poly-bags for added protection.
- Size is for approximately 12yrs and up. One size fits most. To customize your fit take a look at our ear loop toggles!
- Dimensions: 9” W x 5.5” H, Elastic Loop: 6” long 1/4" wide
- Washer and Dryer safe. For this fabric we suggest you wash them in cold water and tumble dry low. We recommend you wash them after every use.
- Complies with all Health Canada recommendations for non-medical face masks.
- Made in Canada
Due to the nature of this product: All Sales are Final.