The Asian Gold Ribbon Campaign is a platform developed to initiate wide-spread visibility against anti-Asian racism. They stand together to support healing, amplify our voices, and educate to raise awareness. They advocate for the well-being of Asian youth, community members, and seniors across Canada and around the globe. commUNITY is proud to stand with this campaign and help bring awareness to the rising anti-Asian sentiment that should be stopped in its' tracks.
Asian Gold Ribbon Day is Thursday, May 20, 2021 which corresponds with Asian Heritage month. Asian and non-Asian people will adorn gold ribbons, face masks with gold ribbons and gold ribbon pins to signify hope, unity and solidarity for a better tomorrow.
Wear these masks with pride and support a wonderful and worthy cause.
$2.00 from every mask sold goes to the Asian Gold Ribbon Campaign.
Two layers of a Premium 100% Quilters Choice Cotton with a pocket for a washable filter.
- Nose Bridge Wire - thin and hidden for stability and improved fit. Helps prevent glasses from fogging up
- Ear Loops - made of stretchy and soft elastic
- Packaged in individual poly-bags for added protection
- Size is for approximately 12yrs and up. One size fits most. To customize your fit take a look at our ear loop toggles!
- Dimensions: 9” W x 5.5” H, Elastic Loop: 6” long 1/4" wide
- Washer and Dryer safe. For this fabric we suggest you wash them in cold water and tumble dry low. We recommend you wash them after every use
- Complies with all Health Canada recommendations for non-medical face masks.
- Made in Canada
Due to the nature of this product: All Sales are Final.