Show your pride this month of June even if you can't parade! Walking around in this mask turns everyday into your own personal statement of support for the LGBTQ community.
Each mask is hand dyed and has a unique but similar pattern.
Two layers of 100% Jersey Knit Cotton with a pocket for a washable filter.
These masks have the same great design as our Quilters Cotton products but because the Jersey fabric is knitted, it is stretchier and softer. Like your favourite T-Shirt!
- Nose Bridge Wire - thin and hidden for stability and improved fit. Helps prevent glasses from fogging up.
- Ear Loops - made of stretchy and soft elastic.
- Packaged in individual poly-bags for added protection.
- Size is for approximately 12yrs and up. One size fits most. To customize your fit take a look at our ear loop toggles!
- Dimensions: 9” W x 5.5” H, Elastic Loop: 6” long 1/4" wide
- Washer and Dryer safe. For this fabric we suggest you wash them in cold water and tumble dry low. We recommend you wash them after every use.
- Complies with all Health Canada recommendations for non-medical face masks.
- Made in Canada
- $1.00 from every mask sold goes to FoodBanksCanada.ca
Due to the nature of this product: All Sales are Final.